São Joaquim Aurora
This single origin coffee (Yellow Catuaí variety) presents a delightful combination of fruity and creamy flavors, with notes of peach, cream, and apple. The peach notes are juicy and sweet, while the cream notes add a smooth and luxurious mouthfeel. The apple notes bring a refreshing tartness to the cup, balancing out the sweetness and richness of the other flavors. Together, they create a delicious and harmonious blend that will awaken your senses and leave you wanting more.
Jesimar Sandi is a third-generation farmer who has long been producing fine coffees in the Mantiqueira region of Brazil. The naturally processed coffee from the family's main farm, São Joaquim, has been awarded several times in the Brazilian Cup of Excellence, the regional Mantiqueira de Minas, and BSCA's competitions.
FILTER & DRIP
15g per 240ml (1 cup)
ESPRESSO & FILTER
The natural process involves drying coffee cherries in the sun before extracting the beans, resulting in a unique, natural, and sweet flavor profile. It's often preferred in hot and dry climates due to its water efficiency.
Due to the unique geography of our area, traditional machinery cannot be used for the harvesting process. Instead, we meticulously select only the ripest coffee cherries by hand, ensuring that every bean is of the highest quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We roast our coffee at a local artisan roaster in Upton, Massachusetts. All of our coffees are roasted to order.
- Single farm means all our coffees come from the same farm, or estate, which is São Joaquim. The Sandi family has been farming and building São Joaquim for more than 50 years.
- "Farm to cup" is a term used in the coffee industry to describe the direct relationship between the coffee farmer and the end consumer. It refers to a supply chain model where the coffee is grown, processed, and roasted by the farm, then directly sold to the consumer.
- This model creates a direct link between the producer and the consumer. The goal of farm to cup is to provide a more sustainable and equitable supply chain, where the coffee farmer receives a fair price for their coffee, and the consumer gets to experience the freshest, highest-quality coffee possible.
- Additionally, it also helps to create transparency in the supply chain, allowing consumers to know the origin and story behind their coffee.
Please review all product details at the FAQ page.